Position: SMT Operator
Pay rate: DOE
Duration: long term temporary
Locations: San Jose & Fremont, CA
· Set up and operate an SMT pick and place machine for the assembly of PCBs.
· Load reels, trays, and sticks into proper feeders for SMT.
· Maintain feeders and load components.
· Good dexterity with their hands.
· Experience working with basic mechanical tools such as screwdriver, pliers, wrenches and crimps is a plus.
· 1 - 2 years' experience setting up and operating SMT machines a plus.
If you are interested & qualified, please send your resume to:
Position: Test Operator
Pay rate: $20.00/hr
Duration: 4 month contract position
Location: Milpitas, CA
Operates test equipment to test semiconductor devices by performing the following duties:
• Input computer commands to enter program that directs machine to test components in specified sequence and location.
• Sets-up work stations and load software and hardware
• Sets up trouble shoot
• Certified on HP, TMT, Next Test
• Certified on Data IO Testers
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• 5+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in Semiconductor Industry